We are a fully legitimate and licensed company for the provision of fiduciary and other corporate services relating to the administration and management of trusts and companies in or from Cyprus, as these are defined and regulated by the Legislation on the Regulation of Fiduciaries, Administration Businesses and Role of Company Directors. Such services usually include:
- Directorship and secretarial services provided by a legal person, including acting as an alternative director or secretary;
- Holding of shares of legal persons in a nominee or trustee capacity;
- Provision of registered office;
- Opening and operating of bank accounts; and
- Ownership of financial assets on behalf of third parties.
Trustee (Nominee) Directors / Secretary
We provide Directorship and Secretarial services, including acting as an alternative director or secretary, on behalf of the Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs), by virtue of ‘trust agreement’. Under the status of appointed trustee (nominee) Directors / secretary our company will be often called to provide a number of services, including:
- Draft Board of Directors (BOD) Minutes for all necessary company decisions requiring such drafting.
- Sign invoices , receipts and other accounting documents as required operationally by the company
- Sign contracts and other form of agreements in accordance to instructions from the UBOs
- Attend to local authorities and sign on behalf of the company
Trustee (Nominee) Shareholders
We provide Trustee / Nominee shareholders services, referring of course to the services of holding shares of legal persons in a nominee or trustee capacity on behalf of the UBOs by virtue of a ‘trust / nominee agreement’. Practically the provision of such services does not usually involve any special role other than representing the exact position of the UBOs.
We may provide the official “registered office” address of a company.
A registered office is the official address of a corporate vehicle. Generally it will form part of the public record and is required in most countries where the registered organization or legal entity is incorporated. A registered physical office address is required for incorporated organizations to receive official correspondence and formal notices from government departments, investors, banks, shareholders, legal petitions and the general public.
In many common law countries such as Cyprus, the registered office address does not have to be where the organization conducts its actual business or trade. In many other countries the address with which a company is registered must be where its headquarters or seat is located, and this will often determine the sub national registry at which the company must be registered.
Bank Accounts Introduction and Operation
We are approved bank introducers and we provide Services related to the opening of bank accounts in Cyprus and abroad. We provide clients with adequate and reliable choice of bank institutions both locally and internationally.
In exceptional cases we may be appointed as signatories and act upon written instructions from the beneficiaries;
Financial Assets Trusts
Services related to the ownership of financial assets on behalf of third parties.