Whatever your business accounting needs are, we can help. Through a fully flexed accounting & VAT department our services include:
- Setting up and Bookkeeping on a computerized and multi-currency accounting system
- Periodic trial balance and management accounts preparation
- VAT planning and advice, including EU inter-community transactions
- VAT returns quarterly preparation and submission
- Payroll services, including preparation and submission of PAYE and Social insurance returns
- VAT / PAYE / Social Insurance assessments, disputes and examinations
- Establishing effective management information and internal controls system
Through years of experience and knowledge we ensure adequate compliance of your accounting system and records with International Accounting standards, local and EU VAT Laws and Directives, Companies Act and local Tax Authorities Laws and Circulars. Moreover, we are always striving for the set up of a cost effective accounting system, which not only fits with compliance requirements but also with all your other business needs.
Preparation and audit of the financial statements of a company, a partnership or an individual, along with preparation of all affiliated income tax computations and their submission to the Income Tax Authorities.
Our audit procedures are tailored not merely to meet with International Standards on Auditing; but also to focus on matters which are of relevance and ‘added value’ to your business. Through years of experience and knowledge in this field, we have developed great awareness of almost all industries. We apply this knowledge and experience to assess your business’s great risks and areas of importance, evaluate your system of internal controls and offer constructive practical advice on how to improve your business’s financial and operational performance, as well as to comply on other legal and regulatory matters.